Tuesday 16 November 2010

Country Barn

Thought I'd share some pictures of the lovely barn/cottage we stayed at last week!


Entrance/outdoor space


Kitchen


Top landing


So cute


New found hobby (actually won 6/6 games - must be beginners luck haha!)


Amazing main bedroom


Amazing main en-suite with the biggest bath & shower ever! We had fun times in there!


Amazing views all around




Had such an amazing time away from civilisation - long walks, tea, board games, reading, cooking ... it feels odd coming back to reality & seeing other human beings!! I want to stay there forever!! It's also a working dairy farm so I got to milk cows! Was so much fun, also saw baby cows, so cuteeee!




If you'd like to have a country retreat to get away from stress and have some peace & quiet, this really is the best place to be! In the middle of nowhere but yet within reach of fun things to do ie Exmoor, Dartmoor, Coastal Paths ... let me know if you're interested I can forward you details! We only paid £300 for a WHOLE week (sleeps up to 4 people & pets welcomed).

I really miss the fresh air, long walks and just total relaxation, no rush for anything! Ahh take me back there NOW!

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

looks gorgeous! x

Post a Comment