Monday 21 June 2010

Ballet

On Saturday we got all glammed up and caught the last showing of Swan Lake at Royal Albert Hall. It was out.of.this.world kind of amazing!!!! I literally didn't breathe throughout it was SO amazing. Ahh I love it! We booked the tickets last year and got a box - it did make us feel very special!

Image from google

I used to do ballet when I was younger and got to pointe but have no idea why I didnt progress further!

The Royal Albert Hall is part of the fun! This is my second time there, still feels amazing! First time was in March? seeing Ludovico Einaudi. He's the most amazing classical composer, go check him out!


That's me second from right (the shortest one!).


I found the dress for £48 (originally £60) but when I got to the checkout it was £30! I love it when that happens!

Have you been to a ballet before and what's your favourite ballet? I can't wait to check out other ones now!

On another note, I found something VERY weird yesterday! I saw a rainbow reflection on a car like this:



But when I looked up, I couldn't see it!! And then eventually found it like this:


An upside down rainbow


How odd! I've never seen anything like it!!

Jay xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never seen an upside down rainbow either, weird! And I love ballet too :)

Anonymous said...

Oo cant beleive you've seen Ludovico Einaudi - He's amazing <3.

Jay said...

Linda: Yep he is absolutely breathtakingly amazing!

Post a Comment