Tuesday 15 June 2010

Spread the Hype

I stumbled across Hype some time ago and have to say I love their clothes!! Hype is a shopping boutique based in Singapore and does International shipping all over the World. Here are some of the items in their current collection that I want!!



Sequin Toga Dress - $31.00 which is about £15 ... Bargain!!



Black Heart cut out LBD - very cute!!



I love this - perfect for work as well!



And this too!


Oops just realised they are all black. rarr need some colour in my wardrobe! Go check them out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow everything looks gorgeous! thanks for commenting btw.. your blog is SO lovely! you have a new follower ;) <33

Anonymous said...

thanks for commenting! that does sound weird.. ahha cant wait to see this picture :)

Post a Comment