Wednesday 30 June 2010

Patchicle

Oh goodness, can't believe I haven't blogged about my dog Patch yet!!!

Here he is - he's a lovely little Jack Russell Terrier ...


...in his cute blanket from Japan


He's about 6 or 7 now making him a little grumpy pooch! He also answers to little nugget, triangle, peach, pooch, piglet and fattie.


In his winter jacket


Yep I'm one of those who dress him up heheh but he loves it!! He has heaps of outfits, including a bumblebee raincoat from Japan (I'll get a photo next time), a pink scarf with hearts all over it and a superdog superman outfit! He gets loads of attention when he goes out dressed up.


cutie



Sleepy head at 6am curled up in my bed


He loves being warm & cosy and loves blankets...everytime I pack to go away on holiday, I'd find him sat on top of all my clothes in the luggage having a snooze lol :p



Went home the other day to find this little piglet running down the stairs with a pink ribbon tied round his neck ... cute or what!


Okay I'll stop now before all of you starts yawning! More next time!

Do you have a dog? If so blog about them!

Have a great weekend, I have a date with a vampire and a werewolf because IM going to the advanced screening of ECLIPSE IM SO EXCITED WAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT.

Jay xxx

4 comments:

Rorie said...

Ohhh!! So cute!! I have a Yorkie hes tiny and absolutley amazing!!

Vanny said...

Wow!! He's soooooooooooo cuuuuuuuute!! I wanna pet him!!

Jen said...

^___^ cutie! I so want a little dog too but I dont have the time and have too many pets already >.< xoxo

Jay said...

Amoree: What is your little Yorkie's name??
KeiKei: wow what pets do you have??

xxx

Post a Comment