Wednesday 23 June 2010

Work outfits



Okay so this is what I wore last week to work and personally, I think its perfect for work! But I felt soooo naked and conscious rarrr! I am struggling to come up with outfits acceptable for work and still look good because I literally do not own ANYTHING over the knees. Not even REMOTELY close to the knees. I don't wear jeans, trousers ... nope, not even in the winter!

I wish I could wear shorts & cute skirts to work but it would probably be deemed inappropriate boo! If I had my own office, it would be dressing up daily! Need some inspirations (and money) for work wear!

What is your perfect outfit for work?

Jay xxx

2 comments:

Iva Messy said...

this is such a cute outfit! Could you wear skirts and dress with light shorts underneath maybe? Its actually a really cute look too. I think what you are wearing is darling, and you could add a blazer or a cardi too! Just have fun and be creative with what you have!

Jen said...

Cute! I love this pussy bow shirt and smart shorts combo too. KK xoxo

Post a Comment