Tuesday 12 October 2010

Brr...

The weather has suddenly gone cold (although there has been some signs of the sun lately). This time last year was a lot warmer & no need for tights just yet! Anyone else hates waking up in the dark & cold? I've had to bring out my cosy Laura Ashley bedspread to keep warm!



I know its a clash of florals I usually use this on plain beddings but its been so cold lately and it's just so snuggly and warm (ah I love sleep!) ... I have to literally peeeeel myself off in the morning!! As you can see mr. patch loves a bit of warmth & schnuggles too!

I've recently moved back home so been trying to unpack things and find a place for them (fitting a whole house into a bedroom is just impossible!) so I'll do a bedroom post soon! This week ... mmm ... check back to find out!! With a lot on my mind recently I've been lazy with outfits & make up & hair :(

Is there something you want/need to do but finding it difficult ie lack of motivation? I find that with myself almost DAILY! need more time / less hours at work?? Also show me your bed / bedroom & comment!! Would love to have a nose ;)

2 comments:

Rorie said...

I woke up at 6am this morning and it was still quite dark. It was also only 32 degrees F, here too and I had to scrape the frost off my windshield.
Your bed looks super comfy & the puppy is sooo cute<3

Jay said...

Rorie, where do you live?? xxx hey any beds are comfy haha

Post a Comment