Friday 22 October 2010

Pretty Ruffle dress

I walked into River Island to get a pair of over the knee socks for £7 and somehow I ended up walking out with £78 worth of shopping! HOW? grr ... SALES! (so its okay!!) I never find size 8 in the River Island sale so when I saw heaps of size 8 I grabbed it all and headed to the changing room and somehow they found their way IN TO MY WARDROBE! I promise it's not my fault!

I found this pretty ruffle dress and thought ooh interesting - I really would love all you fashionista's honest opinions! I thought it'd look quite cute with cowboy boots (maybe??) or even the pair of booties pictured!




(Click to enlarge)


One of the problems with living at home is that I have to stuff bags of shopping all in one bag so it doesnt look too bad and sneak it upstairs! But I always get caught boo. Does anyone else have the same problem?

Comment and let me know what you think of the dress! Have you also been shopping in the sales lately and where do you usually shop? Follow on the right with Google or bloglovin' as I'll be posting more purchases this coming week!


P/S Thanks for all your fun comments on this fun post - some of you have crazy imagination lol. Mayonnaise?? HOW? I can definitely see baby in blanket, kidney bean and croissant! But the first thought that came into my head when I saw it was a loopy heart (I try to see hearts in everything lol) but it didn't quite work so I saw a bean. As I looked on, I see a pair of shades. I think its my inner self conveying a message to me by making me see a pair of shades - I WANT TO GO ON A HOLIDAY!

4 comments:

binia said...

Hah I used to get exactly that too, hiding my shopping! I used to dump my bags in the bushes outside my house or in the shed, and then sneak bak and get it when I was sure my mum was busy ie. in the bath or out.

addicted to shopping? me? NEVER. ahem.
thank god i live away from home for university!

glam n girly said...

love that dress, shame about river island iv got gift vouchers still to spend it their!

Rorie said...

Loove the dress. I have a very cute bear of bootie heels that would look perfect with it!

Jay said...

Binia: Wow that is hardcore!! And yes - living away from home can be dangerous lol :p

glam n girly: Hereford!!!!

Rorie: Thanks <3 its very girly dress hey.

Post a Comment